Lactalis Canada has four (4) playoff tickets to the Toronto Maple Leafs vs. Florida Panthers game on Friday, May 12, 2023, at Scotiabank Arena. These are hot, high-value playoff tickets in Row 7, Section 100. In support of one of our key charitable organizations, the Grocery Foundation. Here’s how you can participate:
- Make a minimum donation of $25 the Grocery Foundation by Friday, May 12 at 10:00 a.m. ET
- No maximum donation amount, each donation will yield one (1) draw entry. Maximum of one (1) entry per person.
- The winners will be randomly drawn and notified on or around Friday, May 12 at 10:00 a.m. ET. If a winner is unreachable or unable to attend, Lactalis Canada reserves the right to redraw.
- You must make a donation of $25 minimum to be eligible for the draw
- The winning employees must be able to attend the game. The winners cannot transfer or sell the tickets.
- The winning employees are responsible for covering their own travel and/or accommodation and food and beverage at the game.
- Any donations of $25 or more to The Grocery Foundation are eligible to receive a tax receipt from The Grocery Foundation.
- Skill testing question required from winners.
THIS DRAW IS FOR LACTALIS CANADA EMPLOYEES ONLY
The Grocery Foundation through its Toonies for Tummies program and the support of companies like Lactalis helps fund over 3,000 thousand student nutrition programs in Western Canada, Ontario, and Atlantic Canada. With your support, we can continue to help provide critical funding to these programs and the growing number of children who rely on them.
As many as 2M children, 1 in 3 is now at risk of going to school on an empty stomach. By some estimates, that is twice the number prior to the pandemic. Cost-of-living increases are affecting us all, but research confirms the impact on food insecure families is disproportionately more.
100% of donations will benefit local programs.Donate Now
In order for the contest to be fulfilled, the names of eligible donors will be shared by The Grocery Foundation (donation recipient) with Lactalis Canada.